Thursday, May 13, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things (enters Julie Andrews, stage right)

So while once again trying to create order out of chaos of that what is called our craft / computer / storage / pantry / library room I had of those light bulb moments
Photobucket

So anyway as the title suggested I had the idea of sharing with you just a few of my favourite things (is it just me or does anyone else automatically go to Sound of Music when you here that sentence?)

Without the following tools & supplies Sweet Cheek Crafts just wouldn't exist & I'd be in the foetal position in the corner of the room.

First I’ll share my stash of scissors, they range from my big boys which I use for fabrics, ribbons etc right down to my teeny weenies which help keep me sane when cutting out those very detailed paper embellishments.

Photobucket

This next one I have a strong Love Hate relationship with but unfortunately it’s one of the tools I use almost daily. It’s my hot glue gun!

Photobucket

Now boy when I think about these I feel like a little kid in a candy shop, I just love love love KaiserColours. One of my goals in life is to own ever single colour they have. This photo only shows just a few of my paints (I just couldn’t get them all).

Photobucket

Mod Podge, where for art thou Mod Podge! I still can’t believe that my love affair with this wonderful product only begun a few months ago, until then I didn’t even know of its existence, shame on me.

Photobucket
Ok so I have to admit that I have a weird quirk about myself & that is that I love to sand things. I’ll whinge & bitch that I hate it & that it’s so fiddly but really I love it, there is nothing better than seeing the final sanded piece ready to be embellished.
Photobucket

And last but by no means least is all my beautiful fabric cuts. I’ve just recently become obsessed with fabric but I’m quickly learning the names of designer fabrics. Riley Blake is on the top of my favs list for sure. Many of the cuts here are from an awesome little online fabric store called Bubbmia, http://bubbamiafabrics.com/ I can definitely see myself becoming a regular customer of Sheena’s.
Photobucket

So that's all for now, stay safe & live happy :)

1 felt the love:

Bec said...

Drooling over your fabric stash over here!! And those paints make me happy too :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio